1,723 Works

G.V. Black to McKay (Jan. 30, 1914) - Combined

McKay to G.V. Black (May 30, 1915) - Combined

Frederick Mckay

G.V. Black to McKay (July 20, 1915) - Combined

A.O. Hunt to G.V. Black (Sept. 30, 1892) - Combined

A. O. Hunt

A.O. Hunt to G.V. Black (Oct. 12, 1892) - Combined

A. O. Hunt

J.L. Howe to G.V. Black (Nov. 1892) - Combined

G.V. Black to H.C. Bolton (Nov. 28, 1892) - Combined

W.O. Kulp to G.V. Black (Nov. 30, 1892) - Combined

William O. Kulp

J.S. Cassidy to G.V. Black (Mar. 2, 1893) - Combined

J. S. Cassidy

A.H. Fuller to G.V. Black (May 28, 1893) - Combined

A. H. Fuller

Group photograph of the participants in the World's Columbian Dental Congress, 1893

Dr. Black is in the back row, indicated by the red arrow.

G.V. Black as a teacher

G.V. Black and colleagues

William Heath Byford

Oil on canvas portrait of Dr. William Byford Heath by artist Edith White. Photo of framed portrait, measuring 88 cm H x 76 cm W x 8 cm D, housed in Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL. Plaque, measuring 10.2 cm H x 15.2 cm W x 2.5 cm D reads: William Heath Byford, MD Founder and Professor of Obstetrics and Diseases of Women and Children 1859-1890 Northwestern University Medical School. The portrait...

Navigating the Digital Scholar Sphere

Violeta Ilik
Presentation given on January 15, 2016 at the Faculty Advisory Council, Illinois Board of Higher Education (IBHE) meeting held at the Department of Physical Therapy and Human Movement Sciences, Northwestern University-Feinberg School of Medicine in Chicago, IL.

Microscopical laboratory in the Twenty-Sixth Street building

Microscopical laboratory in the Twenty-Sixth Street building. The Chicago Medical College (now called Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine) was located in its third location, Twenty-Sixth Street and Prairie Avenue, from 1870-1893. (Photograph and its description can be found on p. 79 of: Northwestern University Medical School 1859-1979 / Leslie B. Arey, Northwestern University: Evanston and Chicago, revised and extended edition).

Anatomy class in amphitheater at the Twenty-Sixth Street building

Anatomy class in amphitheater at the Twenty-Sixth Street building, 1885. The Chicago Medical College (now called Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine) was located in its third location, Twenty-Sixth Street and Prairie Avenue, from 1870-1893. (Photograph and its description can be found on p. 79 of: Northwestern University Medical School 1859-1979 / Leslie B. Arey, Northwestern University: Evanston and Chicago, revised and extended edition).

Special Snowflake

Michael Lynn Whittaker
2015 Third Place

Mushroom Cloud in a Bubble Chamber

Miaotianzi Jin
2015 Fifth Place

Carbon on Fire

Xiaolong Liu
Honorable mention

William E. Morgan

Oil on canvas portrait of Dr. William E. Morgan by Anna Lynch. Measures 102 cm H x 88 cm W x 6 cm D. B/W photo of framed colored portrait housed in Galter Health Sciences Library, Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL. Plaque, measuring 10.2 cm H x 15.2 cm W x 2.5 cm D reads: William E. Morgan, M.D. Professor of Surgery, 1881 to 1920 Northwestern University Medical School. On October 2,...

Greene Vardiman Black

Registration Year

  • 2021
    94
  • 2020
    132
  • 2019
    895
  • 2018
    124
  • 2017
    80
  • 2016
    323
  • 2015
    75

Resource Types

  • Other
    1,424
  • Dataset
    49
  • Image
    36
  • Audiovisual
    7
  • Data Paper
    2
  • Software
    1