232,310 Works

There was once an old woman and her two sons living in a little hut upon a hill.

Labhaoise Nic Liam, Margaret Mahon &
Story collected by Margaret Mahon, a student at The Rower (C.), Inistioge school (The Rower, Co. Kilkenny) from informant an unidentified informant.

Cross-Roads

Chonduibh, Tina Brennan & John Brennan
Story collected by Tina Brennan, a student at Tyrrellspass (C) school (Tyrrellspass, Co. Westmeath) from informant John Brennan.

Hammersmith Works

Hammersmith iron works, Pembroke Road, Ballsbridge was originally constructed in 1834 for Richard Turner. A new roof was constructed by G. & T. Crampton in 1949. The architect for these works was McDonnell & Dixon.

Hammersmith Works

Hammersmith iron works, Pembroke Road, Ballsbridge was originally constructed in 1834 for Richard Turner. A new roof was constructed by G. & T. Crampton in 1949. The architect for these works was McDonnell & Dixon.

University College Dublin

Construction of University College Dublin, Earlsfort Terrace by G. & T. Crampton in 1914-1918. The architects were Doolin & Butler (Rudolph Maximilian Butler). The building is now the National Concert Hall.

Royal University of Ireland

The Royal University of Ireland on Earlsfort Terrace, which was taken down and the tower re-erected in the National Museum. Ooriginally constructed by George Moyers in 1880, the original architect was Edward Kavanagh. It later became University College Dublin, Earlsfort Terrace, constructed by G. & T. Crampton in 1914-1918. The architect of those works was Doolin & Butler (Rudolph Maximilian Butler).

St Peter's Bakery for Peter Kennedy esq.

Saint Peter's Bakery, constructed by G. & T. Crampton for Peter Kennedy in 1908-1908. The architect was Charles Herbert Ashworth. The building is now The Bridge Project, 125 Parnell Street, Dublin.

Residence in Foxrock

Grove House, Hainault Road, Foxrock Dublin, constructed by G. & T. Crampton in 1912.

Residence on Herbert Park

32 Herbert Park, Ballsbridge, constructed by G. & T. Crampton for T.E. Fannin Esq., in 1910-1912.

Additions to Richmond Asylum, Dublin

The Richmond District Asylum, Grangegorman was originally constructed in 1810. The original architect was Francis Johnston. A two storey addition to the building was constructed by G. & T. Crampton in 1911. The architect for these works was George Tighe Moore. The building became Saint Brendan's Hospital and is now part of the DIT Grangegorman campus.

Additions to Richmond Asylum, Dublin

The Richmond District Asylum, Grangegorman was originally constructed in 1810. The original architect was Francis Johnston. A two storey addition to the building was constructed by G. & T. Crampton in 1911. The architect for these works was George Tighe Moore. The building became Saint Brendan's Hospital and is now part of the DIT Grangegorman campus.

Restoration of Gibbstown House

Gibbstown House (or Gibstown House), Co. Meath was originally constructed by James Henry for Thomas Gerrard in 1871. The original architect was William Henry Lynn. Restoration works by G. & T. Crampton took place in 1912-1914. The architect for these works was James Franklin Fuller. The building no longer exists.

Restoration of Gibbstown House

Gibbstown House (or Gibstown House), Co. Meath was originally constructed by James Henry for Thomas Gerrard in 1871. The original architect was William Henry Lynn. Restoration works by G. & T. Crampton took place in 1912-1914. The architect for these works was James Franklin Fuller. The building no longer exists.

Restoration of Gibbstown House

Interior of Gibbstown House (or Gibstown House), Co. Meath which was originally constructed by James Henry for Thomas Gerrard in 1871. The original architect was William Henry Lynn. Restoration works by G. & T. Crampton took place in 1912-1914. The architect for these works was James Franklin Fuller. The building no longer exists.

34 houses for Pembroke Council at Ringsend

Thirty-four Houses at Ringsend and Bath Avenue constructed by G. & T. Crampton for Pembroke Council in 1923-1924.

40 houses for ex-soldiers and sailors in Sandymount

40 houses for ex-servicement on Sandymount Road constructed by G. & T. Crampton in 1923. The architect was W.H. Howard-Cooke.

Messrs John Player and Sons

Messrs John Player & Sons factory, 56-75 Botanic Road, constructed by G. & T. Crampton in 1923. The architects may have been Thomas Rayson and Philip Dalton Hepworth or C.H. Ashworth. The building is now the Botanic Business Centre.

Housing scheme for Messrs John Player and Sons on Botanic Avenue

Housing scheme on Botanic Avenue (numbers 146-164), constructed by G. & T. Crampton for Messrs John Player & Sons in 1925. The architects were Ashworth & Smith.

Reconstruction of 14 and 15 St. Andrew Street

14-15 St. Andrew Street, reconstructed by G. & T. Crampton for M.J. McCabe, South City Markets in 1923-1925. The architect for these works may have been Thomas Joseph Cullen.

Reinforced concrete factory for Messrs Williams and Woods

Additional work on a jam factory on King's Inns Street (and Loftus Lane) originally constructed by G. & T. Crampton for Williams & Woods in 1907-1910. The architects were Donnelly & Moore.

Daly Bros. shop in Fairview Dublin

Daly's butcher shop, 7 Marino Mart, Fairview, constructed by G. & T. Crampton in approximately 1925. The architects were possibly Donnelly, Moore, & Keatinge.

Wynn's Hotel Lower Abbey Street

Wynn's Hotel, 35-37 Lower Abbey Street, rebuilt by G. & T. Crampton for the Clarence Hotel Co. in 1925-1926. The architect was Peter Francis Russell, who succeeded the original architect Anthony Scott.

Addition to a stand at Fairyhouse Racecourse (in reinforced concrete)

Addition to a stand at Fairyhouse, constructed in reinforced concrete by G. & T. Crampton in 1923.

New front to the Grafton Street branch of the Provincial Bank of Ireland

The Provincial Bank, 104 Grafton Street. Additions and alterations were carried out by G. & T. Crampton in 1920-1921. The architect for these works was Charles Herbert Ashworth. The ground floor is now occupied by a branch of Cath Kidston.

New premises at no 6 Henry Street (Millets)

Number 6 Henry Street was original constructed in approximately 1895. New premises for Millet's home furnishing's shop were constructed by G. & T. Crampton in 1922-1923. The building now houses a branch of Office.

Registration Year

  • 2020
    218
  • 2019
    76
  • 2018
    64,398
  • 2017
    163,537
  • 2016
    450
  • 2015
    1,974
  • 2014
    1,462
  • 2013
    195

Resource Types

  • Dataset
    232,278
  • Text
    1