MOESM2 of Magnitude of institutional delivery service utilization and associated factors among women in pastoral community of Awash Fentale district Afar Regional State, EthiopiaLuelseged Assefa, Mussie Alemayehu & Ayal Debie
Additional file 2: Figure S2. Place of delivery in the last pregnancy among women in pastoral Awash Fentale district, Ethiopia, 2016. Prevalence of institution delivery service utilization. Among mothers who gave birth in the last 12Â months, 35.2% of them delivered in health facilities while the rest 64.8% gave birth at home.
This data repository is not currently reporting usage information. For information on how your repository can submit usage information, please see our documentation.