48,159 Works

Figure 1. Satanoperca Curupira, Inpa 7621 In Satanoperca Curupira, A New Cichlid Species From The Rio Madeira Basin In Brazil (Teleostei: Cichlidae)

Renata R. Ota, Sven O. Kullander, Gabriel C. Deprá, Weferson J. Da Graça & Carla S. Pavanelli
FIGURE 1. Satanoperca curupira, INPA 7621, holotype, 137.7 mm SL; Brazil: Rondônia: Ariquemes: lago Fortaleza, tributary of rio Canaã, rio Jamari basin.

Figure 1 In Annotated Catalog Of The Northwest Caucasian Nepomorpha And Gerromorpha (Heteroptera)

Maksim I. Shapovalov, Maksim A. Saprykin & Alexandr A. Prokin
FIGURE 1. Samрling sites within the northwest Caucasus (numbers denote localities given in the annotated catalog).

Figures 2–5. Ranatra Unicolor. 2 In Annotated Catalog Of The Northwest Caucasian Nepomorpha And Gerromorpha (Heteroptera)

Maksim I. Shapovalov, Maksim A. Saprykin & Alexandr A. Prokin
FIGURES 2–5. Ranatra unicolor. 2—imago habitus;3—foreleg; 4—antenna; 5—рaramere.

Survey of India Topo sheet 53E9 1968 1st edition

Survey of India Topo sheet 53/E9 1968 1st edition

Survey of India Topo sheet 53F1 1968 1st edition

Survey of India Topo sheet 53/F1 1968 1st edition

Survey of India Topo sheet 53F1 1968 1st edition

Survey of India Topo sheet 53/F1 1968 1st edition

Survey of India Topo sheet 53F3 1970 1st edition

Survey of India Topo sheet 53/F3 1970 1st edition

Survey of India Topo sheet 53F9 1970 1st edition

Survey of India Topo sheet 53/F9 1970 1st edition

Survey of India Topo sheet 53F9 1970 1st edition

Survey of India Topo sheet 53/F9 1970 1st edition

Mehmed:

>>mehmed bir cihan fatihi sözleri<<

Brain Journal-Image Finder Mobile Application Based On Neural Networks-Figure 8. Training Neural Network For Sketches

Nabil M. Hewahi &
It is described in the previous section that a mobile application is used to collect data about the sketches and the data is converted to 20x20=400 integer numbers to give it as input to Weka. Our experimentation includes only two objects for recognition i.e. trees and cars. Total tree sketches used = 175 Total car sketches used = 72 Learning rate = 0.3 Momentum = 0.2 Number of epochs = 500 70% of data is...

Brain Journal-Image Finder Mobile Application Based On Neural Networks-Figure 9. Weka Results For Sketches

Nabil M. Hewahi &
the sketches and the data is converted to 20x20=400 integer numbers to give it as input to Weka. Our experimentation includes only two objects for recognition i.e. trees and cars. Total tree sketches used = 175 Total car sketches used = 72 Learning rate = 0.3 Momentum = 0.2 Number of epochs = 500 70% of data is used to train the neural network and the remaining 30% is used for testing the trained neural...

Brain Journal-Image Finder Mobile Application Based On Neural Networks-Figure 9. Weka Results For Sketches

Nabil M. Hewahi &
the sketches and the data is converted to 20x20=400 integer numbers to give it as input to Weka. Our experimentation includes only two objects for recognition i.e. trees and cars. Total tree sketches used = 175 Total car sketches used = 72 Learning rate = 0.3 Momentum = 0.2 Number of epochs = 500 70% of data is used to train the neural network and the remaining 30% is used for testing the trained neural...

Survey of India Topo sheet 46M2 1970 1st edition

Survey of India Topo sheet 46/M2 1970 1st edition

Survey of India Topo sheet 46M3 1976 1st edition

Survey of India Topo sheet 46/M3 1976 1st edition

Brain Journal-New Computer Assisted Diagnostic To Detect Alzheimer Disease-Figure 4. Training

Ben Rabeh Amira, , Amiri Hamid & Mouna Ben Djebara
Each shape will be modeled by a vector X, built by concatenating the coordinates of the characteristic points placed on its outline: X=(X1, X2,…...Xn) (1) The training set can be modeled by a set of vectors: {Xi} Where i = 1. . N {N number of sample images} and {Si} surface, {Vi} standard deviation of the Area. The principle of this step is be illustrated by the figure below.

Brain Journal-New Computer Assisted Diagnostic To Detect Alzheimer Disease-Figure 4. Training

Ben Rabeh Amira, , Amiri Hamid & Mouna Ben Djebara
Each shape will be modeled by a vector X, built by concatenating the coordinates of the characteristic points placed on its outline: X=(X1, X2,…...Xn) (1) The training set can be modeled by a set of vectors: {Xi} Where i = 1. . N {N number of sample images} and {Si} surface, {Vi} standard deviation of the Area. The principle of this step is be illustrated by the figure below.

Figure 2 In The Freshwater Shrimp Family Euryrhynchidae Holthuis, 1950 (Crustacea: Decapoda: Caridea) Revisited, With A Taxonomic Revision Of The Genus Euryrhynchus Miers, 1878

Paulo P.G. Pachelle & Marcos Tavares
FIGURE 2. Distribution map of the family Euryrhynchidae Holthuis, 1950, illustrating the known geographic distribution of the genera Euryrhynchina Powell, 1976 (yellow circles) and Euryrhynchoides Powell, 1976 (blue circles) in West Africa, and Euryrhynchus Miers, 1878 (green circles) in South America.

Figure 5. A–F In The Freshwater Shrimp Family Euryrhynchidae Holthuis, 1950 (Crustacea: Decapoda: Caridea) Revisited, With A Taxonomic Revision Of The Genus Euryrhynchus Miers, 1878

Paulo P.G. Pachelle & Marcos Tavares
FIGURE 5. A–F, Euryrhynchoides holthuisi Powell, 1976: male holotype (cl 10.3 mm), Jong (Taia) River, Sierra Leone (RMCA 53069). (A) Left antennule, main and accessory rami, lateral view; (B) Fourth sternite of pereon, median region, ventral view; (C) Fifth sternite of pereon, median region, ventral view; (D) Left second pleopod, exopod and gonopod (endopod), dorsal (frontal) view; (E) Same, gonopod (endopod), mesial view; (F) Left uropod, lateral process of protopodite, dorsal view.Arrows in D and...

Figure 7. A–F In The Freshwater Shrimp Family Euryrhynchidae Holthuis, 1950 (Crustacea: Decapoda: Caridea) Revisited, With A Taxonomic Revision Of The Genus Euryrhynchus Miers, 1878

Paulo P.G. Pachelle & Marcos Tavares
FIGURE 7. A–F, Euryrhynchoides holthuisi Powell, 1976: male holotype (cl 10.3 mm), Jong (Taia) River, Sierra Leone (RMCA 53069).(A) Left third pereiopod, lateral view; (B) Same, datylus and distal region of propodus, lateral view; (C) Left fourth pereopod, lateral view; (D) Same, datylus and distal region of propodus, lateral view; (E) Right fifth pereopod, lateral view; (F) Same, datylus and distal region of propodus, lateral view.

Figure 33. A–E In The Freshwater Shrimp Family Euryrhynchidae Holthuis, 1950 (Crustacea: Decapoda: Caridea) Revisited, With A Taxonomic Revision Of The Genus Euryrhynchus Miers, 1878

Paulo P.G. Pachelle & Marcos Tavares
FIGURE 33. A–E, Euryrhynchus pemoni Pereira, 1985: male (cl 5.8 mm), Montagne des Singes, Cayenne, French Guiana (OUMNH.ZC.2013-05-0047). (A) Left second pereopod, lateral view; (B) Same, chela and carpus, dorsal (mesial) view; (C) Same, carpus and distal region of merus, mesial view; (D) Right second pereopod, lateral view; (E) Same, chela and carpus, dorsal (mesial) view.

Figure 34. A–E In The Freshwater Shrimp Family Euryrhynchidae Holthuis, 1950 (Crustacea: Decapoda: Caridea) Revisited, With A Taxonomic Revision Of The Genus Euryrhynchus Miers, 1878

Paulo P.G. Pachelle & Marcos Tavares
FIGURE 34. A–E, Euryrhynchus pemoni Pereira, 1985: (A–C) female paratype (cl 5.3 mm), creek on the La Gran Sabana road, Venezuela (USNM 216242); (D, E) male (cl 5.0 mm), tributary of Kuribrong River, Potaro-Siparuni, Guyana (MZUSP 33666). (A) Left second pereopod, lateral view; (B) Same, chela and carpus, dorsal (mesial) view; (C) Same, carpus and distal region of merus, mesial view; (D) Right second pereopod, chela and carpus, dorsal (mesial) view; (E) Same, carpus and...

Figure 37. A–K In The Freshwater Shrimp Family Euryrhynchidae Holthuis, 1950 (Crustacea: Decapoda: Caridea) Revisited, With A Taxonomic Revision Of The Genus Euryrhynchus Miers, 1878

Paulo P.G. Pachelle & Marcos Tavares
FIGURE 37. A–K, Euryrhynchus pemoni Pereira, 1985: (A–F) male (cl 5.8 mm), Montagne des Singes, Cayenne, French Guiana (OUMNH.ZC.2013-05-0047); (G–K) female paratype (cl 5.3 mm), creek on the La Gran Sabana road, Venezuela (USNM 216242).(A) Right firstpleopod, ventral view; (B) Right second pleopod,ventral view; (C)Same, gonopod (endopod) and exopod, dorsal view; (D) Right third pleopod, ventral view; (E)Right fourth pleopod, ventral view;(F)Right fifth pleopod, ventral view; (G) Right first pleopod, ventral view; (H) Right second...

Figure 40. A–E In The Freshwater Shrimp Family Euryrhynchidae Holthuis, 1950 (Crustacea: Decapoda: Caridea) Revisited, With A Taxonomic Revision Of The Genus Euryrhynchus Miers, 1878

Paulo P.G. Pachelle & Marcos Tavares
FIGURE 40. A–E, Euryrhynchus taruman sp. nov.: male paratype (cl 6.0 mm), Igarapé Pupunha, Roraima, Brazil (MZUSP 34331). (A) Left second pereopod, lateral view; (B) Same, chela and carpus, dorsal (mesial) view; (C) Right second pereopod, lateral view; (D) Same, carpus and distal region of merus, mesial view,setae and granulesomitted; (E)Same, chela and carpus, dorsal (mesial) view.

Figure 45. A–J In The Freshwater Shrimp Family Euryrhynchidae Holthuis, 1950 (Crustacea: Decapoda: Caridea) Revisited, With A Taxonomic Revision Of The Genus Euryrhynchus Miers, 1878

Paulo P.G. Pachelle & Marcos Tavares
FIGURE 45. A–J, Euryrhynchus tomasi De Grave, 2007: male (cl 5.1 mm), Vilarejo e Balneário Cachoeira Grande, Amapá, Brazil (MZUSP 22766). (A) Anterior region of the body, dorsal view; (B) Same, eye and part of frontal margin of carapace, setae omitted; (C) Same, lateral view; (D) Fourth sternite of pereon, median region, ventral view; (E) Fifth sternite of pereon, median region, ventral view; (F) Telson, dorsal view, setae omitted; (G) Right antennule, main and accessory...

Registration Year

  • 2018
    48,159

Resource Types

  • Image
    48,159